Career Development Certificates
Certificate - Business Administration
Gain skills for the career you deserve. Begin by developing your basic accounting knowledge and learning accounting software widely used in the business community. You will also explore database management, improve your business writing abilities and acquire the skills to delegate responsibility and motivate colleagues.
Completion Requirements: This Certificate requires the completion of six mandatory courses within one year from the start of the first course.
(ONLINE ED2GO PROGRAM)
- Accounting Fundamentals I
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2016
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016
- Fundamentals of Supervision & Management
- Effective Business Writing
This Certificate program may qualify for special funding. Restrictions apply. Please contact our office at 780-467-7292.