Want to keep the youth in your household active and engaged during the summer? We offer a variety of options to choose from such as cooking, baking, extreme babysitting and sport camps.
Culinary Skills and Cooking Camps
- Young Chef Boot Camp - July 8-12 (SOLD OUT)
- Young Chef Boot Camp: Step it Up - July 15-19 (SOLD OUT)
- Young Chef Cake Boss - July 15-19 or July 22-26 (SOLD OUT)
- Food Truck Frenzy (NEW) - July 8-11 (SOLD OUT)
- Sweet Adventures: Baking - July 22-25 (SOLD OUT)
- Summer Spikers Volleyball - July 8-12
- Summer Slammers Basketball - July 8-12
- Sherwood Park Handball (NEW) - July 15-19 or July 22-26
- Sherwood Park Volleyball - August 19-23
- EXTREME Babysitting - July 3-5 (SOLD OUT) or July 10-12
*If registering for a morning and afternoon camp, lunchtime supervision is available from 12-12:30 pm for $10 per day. Please register online or call 780-467-7292 to secure a spot.
Registration for youth camps are accepted:
- Online (top right-hand corner)
- Telephone (780) 467-7292
- Fax (780) 449-3530
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) using a General Interest Registration Form
- In person
- Mail - 20 Festival Way, Sherwood Park, AB, T8L 0B4 - General Interest Registration Form
(Note: Canada Post does not deliver to the school after June 28 for the summer months.)
If submitting by Fax, In person or Mail, download our General Interest Registration Form. Payment of all fees are due at time of registration.
Note: For full-day camps only, there is no supervision of youth prior to 8:45 am or after 3:15 pm. Lunchtime supervision is available from 12:00-12:30 pm for $10.00. Please register for "Camp Lunchtime Supervision" to secure a spot!