Night School (Credit Courses)
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am - 3 pm.
Registration for all credit courses are accepted:
- Online (top right-hand corner)
- In person (in Salisbury Composite High School - enter through Northeast doors)
- Fax 780-449-3530
- Email email@example.com
- Mail to Next Step Continuing Education, 20 Festival Way, Sherwood Park, AB, T8L 0B4
(Note: Canada Post does not delivery to the school after June 30 for the summer months)
If registering in person, by fax or Mail, please download and fill out a Credit Course Registration Form.
NON-Elk Island Public School Students*
We require the following documents when registering for credit courses:
- Proof of citizenship (ie. copy of Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current transcript of high school marks and course completion
- Non-EIPS Student Information Form
*NOTE: Non-EIPS students, if registering online we require additional documentation to complete your registration as noted above. Please complete and provide to our offices as soon as possible so that we may ensure your spot in the chosen class. Failure to provide the required documentation after initial registration will result in Next Step withdrawing said student from the class.
To view available courses and register online see Night School Credit Courses.
Please see our Refund Policy page for more details.