Summer School (Credit Courses)
Registration for Summer School opens on March 11, 2019. You can register online or drop by our office located at 20 Festival Way, Sherwood Park (in Salisbury Composite High School - enter through Northeast doors).
NOTE: Starting on June 17 our office hours will be changing. Between June 17 to June 26, we will be open Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 5 pm and Friday, 8:30 am to 3 pm. On June 27 and 28 our office will be closed; however, you can reach us at 780-467-7292 if you have any questions regarding Summer School registration. We will reopen on July 2 at our satellite offices - Lakeland Ridge School and F.R. Haythorne Junior High.
Registration for all credit courses are accepted by:
- Online (Note: Online registrations will close on June 23. In person registrations will continue to be accepted up until July 2).
- In person
- Fax 780-449-3530
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Next Step Continuing Education, 20 Festival Way, Sherwood Park, AB, T8L 0B4
(Note: Canada Post does not deliver to the school after June 28 for the summer months)
If registering in-person, by fax or mail, please download and fill out a Summer School Registration Form.
NON-Elk Island Public School Students*
We require the following documents when registering for Summer School credit courses:
- Proof of citizenship (ie. copy of Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current transcript of high school marks and course completion
- Non-EIPS Student Registration Form
*NOTE: Non-EIPS students, if registering online we require additional documentation to complete your registration as noted above. Please complete and provide to our offices as soon as possible so that we may ensure your spot in the chosen class. Failure to provide the required documentation after initial registration will result in Next Step withdrawing said student from the class.
For more information, see Summer School Program Information.
Please see our Refund Policy page for more details.